Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sah Chap Meh - Night before CNY


Those that abandoned me.

This is one of the oldest temple in Kuching. It's very nicely lit up with lines of red lanterns.
Tua Pek Kong Temple. After they put me to bed, they sneaked out.


It's really bouncy too.

Having found a new usage for water bottles.

And I am as usual busy with my water bottle fascination.

Grandma is busy in the kitchen preparing our Sah Chap Meh dinner. Beware.... she is always 'hot' (as in temperament, heat generation, and possibly even physique... hehehe)

Dad as usual is still busy working, despite the hour or occasion being the eve of CNY or that it's a Saturday night or the fact that he's on leave. I wonder why he even bother taking leave........

Great-grandma looks really happy. Waiting for the Sah Chap Meh dinner to start.

No comments: