Saturday, April 07, 2007

2 YEARS OLD

Everyone looking while mum helped me open my presents.

Mum holding up the photo frame from Aunty Florence. It has all my birth details and name engraved in it. COOL!

Grandpa showing me Scrambler from Bob the Builder, present from Aunty Imelda.



Playing with the balloons kak Ririn blew. It kept bursting... so loud.


All enjoying the 'Barney' cake.

YUMMY!!!



Feeding myself with my birthday cake.









Cutting the cake.

Mum helping me blow the candles.

Clapping hands after everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' to me.

Jo-ey, Aunty Kaleng, Rachel, Nicholas, Mum, Me, Aunty Siew Wah and Damien.

Mum, Dad and me.



My cake with 2 candles.

Nicholas and me.







Me on top of the big bike, all by myself.

Grandma and me on Rachel's bike.


Grandma made a whole basketfull of red-eggs for me. She said it's a must, for good luck.


My birthday cake in the fridge. Just barely managed to fit in, without the box.

Dad and me with my birthday cake. Isn't it huge?






Attempting to ride my 'choo choo' on top of the sofa.

No comments: